The first official meeting of the National Industrial Competitiveness Commission ‘Industry 4.0’ (‘Pramonė 4.0’) takes place on August 29, 2017, aiming to:
- Introduce activities, performed due to the digitalisation of industry and the implementation of ‘Pramonė 4.0’ initiative;
- Discuss further possibilities of the initiative;
- Determine the main directions of the National Digitalisation Platform ‘Pramonė 4.0’ activities;
- Set up the tasks for the Coordinating group of the National Industrial Competitiveness Commission.
Structure of the National Industrial Competitiveness Commission ‘Industry 4.0’ (‘Pramonė 4.0’) is confirmed by the Prime Minister Saulius Skvernelis on June 13, 2017, and consists of the following:
- Mindaugas Sinkevičius – Minister of Economy (chairman of the Commission);
- Robertas Dargis – President of the Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists (deputy chairman of the Commission);
- Gintautas Kvietkauskas – President of Engineering Industries Association of Lithuania LINPRA;
- Eglė Radišauskienė – Deputy Minister for Social Security and Labour;
- Lukas Savickas – Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Strategic Change Management;
- Rimantas Vaitkus – member of Lithuanian Robotics Association, General manager of joint stock company ‘Vilniaus baldai’;
- Gintaras Valušis – Director of State Scientific Research Institute, Center For Physical Sciences And Technology (FTMC);
- Paulius Vertelka – Executive director of association ‘Infobalt’;
- Giedrius Viliūnas – Deputy Minister of Education and Science;
- Mantas Vilys – Director of Public Institution Lithuanian Innovation Center.