Presentations shared by speakers of the third annual conference
- Žilvinas Dubosas, Baltik Vairas: Digitization is not a luxury but a necessity
- Rimantas Damanskis, Frilux: Increasing productivity with digital solutions in manufacturing
- Arvydas Žvirblis, Santa Monica Networks: Is cyber security necessary in the context of Industry 4.0?
- Vitalij Legenzov, Atlas Copco Group: Smart connected assembly – from vision to reality. How Industry 4.0 will drive an evolution of the Assembly processes
- Dr. Virginijus Valevičius, Phoenix Contact: Cyber Security Practices and Challenges Facing Various industries
- Remigijus Dambrauskas, Phoenix Contact: Opportunities and Risks
- Andrej Jarmolajev, InRE: Engineering Education for Industry 4.0. Challenges and Opportunities
The Lithuanian engineering industries association LINPRA, the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce AHK and the Information and Communication Technologies Association INFOBALT will host the 3nd Industry 4.0 Conference under the motto „Adding value with Industry 4.0” on 17th May 2018 in Vilnius on the occasion of the trade fair Balttechnika 2018. During the conference, experts from leading European countries and Lithuania will share knowledge about the latest trends in production technologies. Wide program, interesting announcements, a public discussion with Lithuanian and international experts as well seminars on separate topics, representatives of industry, business associations, science and education institutions and institutions of both Lithuania and neighboring countries are invited to the conference. Our goal is to contribute to the technological progress of companies, increase corporate digital maturity as well as a creative ecosystem and share best practices.
GIAN PAOLO BASSI
Lithuanian research achievements in Industry 4.0
Smart connected assembly – from vision to reality. How Industry 4.0 will drive an evolution of the Assembly processes
Engineering Education for Industry 4.0.
Challenges and Opportunities
Security in the SCADA environment: how to protect your digital assets in Industry 4.0
Is cyber security necessary in the context of Industry 4.0?
Opportunities and Risks
Lighting for today’s industry: a partner to be discovered